Memberships help power your Community Association.
By purchasing a membership ...
you and your family give the QEXCA more opportunity to:
* raise funds to provide programs and events throughout the year,
* operate and maintain facilities, as well as plan and budget for new ones,
* create and distribute a newsletter, as well as maintain a website, to keep you informed,
* provide the Community a voice at the City level and
* protect the interests of the Community.
You and your family also are entitled to:
* register for Community Association programs and
* vote at the General Meetings to ensure your voice is heard.
You can purchase or renew a membership by contacting us by email or in person at any event.
The cost to purchase or renew a membership is $10.00 per family each year and is valid from September 1 to August 31.
Please, support the QEXCA to keep our Community healthy and attractive!
We can also email the newsletter and other updates directly to you. If you would like to be added to our email list, please let us know by email.