Share Your Skills and Talents
The QEXCA offers residents a chance to join together, plan and provide programs and events, and get to know your neighbours. Take part in Your Community Association and help make Your Community an even better place to live!
There are many ways you can volunteer:
- help produce the newsletter
- help to maintain the website
- help develop recreation programs for youth, adults or seniors
- help connect with schools or churches
- help clean a park or back lane
- help organise a special event
- keep the Community informed about civic affairs
- help develop partnerships with local businesses
- flood /shovel an outdoor rink
- supervise public skating
- serve hot chocolate at WinterFest
Specifically, we are looking for:
- a Newsletter Coordinator to compile and design three issues per year using Microsoft Publisher or other publishing software,
- a Website Coordinator to maintain and improve our WordPress website,
- help to develop recreation programs for youth, adults or seniors,
- At the Annual General Meeting, in October, there will be openings, on the Board, for Executive positions and for Directors.
Community Association volunteers make friends, share their knowledge and expertise, get exercise or build their resume with positive work experience.
Contact us at email@example.com to find out how you can take action and improve life in Your Community!