Announcing a New QEXCA Program
The QEXCA provides a groomed cross-country ski trail around the perimeter of Weaver Park (Eastlake Ave. at Ruth St.) QEXCA contracts with the City’s Parks Department to set and maintain the trail.
We are pleased to be able to provide this program with the help of a grant from the City of Saskatoon WintercityYXE.
The 1 kilometre trail is available daily for all to enjoy from mid-December to mid-March – weather permitting – no membership, no fee.
All activities on and around the trial are at your own risk.
QEXCA wants everyone to have an enjoyable skiing experience. In the interest of safety, sportsmanship and consideration of all participants, we ask everyone to respect the trail, the park and each other.
For more information about cross-country skiing, check with the Saskatoon Nordic Ski Club.
Please, practice ski trail etiquette while using trails.
Dogs are not permitted on groomed cross country ski trails.
Protect yourself and others from COVID-19 while using the ski trail:
- Do not use the trail if you are sick.
- Stay 2 metres apart, at all times, from those not in your group.
- Your group must not exceed the restrictions on public gatherings.
- Sanitize your hands before and after the activity.
- Sunflower seeds, spitting and chewing tobacco are not permitted.
Please, be considerate.