Memberships help power your Community Association.
By purchasing a membership …
you and your family give the QEXCA more opportunity to:
* raise funds to provide programs and events throughout the year,
* operate and maintain facilities, as well as plan and budget for new ones,
* create and distribute a newsletter, as well as maintain a website, to keep you informed,
* provide the Community a voice at the City level and
* protect the interests of the Community.
You and your family also are entitled to:
* register for Community Association programs and
* vote at the General Meetings to ensure your voice is heard.
You can purchase or renew a membership by contacting us by email or in person at any event.
The cost to purchase or renew a membership is $10.00 per family each year and is valid from September 1 to August 31.
Please, support the QEXCA to keep our Community healthy and attractive!
We can also email the newsletter and other updates directly to you. If you would like to be added to our email list, please let us know by email.
Share Your Skills and Talents
The QEXCA offers residents a chance to join together, plan and provide programs and events, and get to know your neighbours. Take part in Your Community Association and help make Your Community an even better place to live!
There are many ways you can volunteer:
- flood /shovel an outdoor rink
- supervise public skating
- serve hot chocolate at WinterFest
- help to maintain the website
- act as liaison with a school or the churches
- help develop partnerships with local businesses
- help clean a park or back lane
- help organise a special event
- keep the Community informed about civic affairs
- help develop youth’s recreation programs
Community Association volunteers make friends, share their knowledge and expertise, get exercise or build their resume with positive work experience.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can take action and improve life in Your Community!